CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin_Boyd
Neophyte
Kevin_Boyd

Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer?   Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer? EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:19 am

Monday (10/14/2013) is a Federal holiday (Columbus Day http://theoatmeal.com/comics/columbus_day) and I am looking to get in a game or two of Warhammer Fantasy in the afternoon.

Hoping someone will prove me wrong, but I have been living in Cincinnati for 4 months now, as far as I can tell there are numerous shops that sell the stuff to play games but nobody ever "actually" plays.
Back to top Go down
http://MonstersForSale.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer?   Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer? EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:55 am

winding down from summer to fall, football season, CAGBASH 6 months out...
Yea not really sure why but there has been a noticeable drop in play in the area but do not fret. October spirits will be bountiful once again and you shall get your games in.

As I am restricted on travel at the moment I would love to play monday but EGC is closed on Mondays so I wouldn't be able to make it to another game store. If my Vertigo goes away I can play you next week.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
QCG
Neophyte
QCG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer?   Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer? EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm

kevin,

I work at one of local Financial institutions so usually have the bank holidays off. this is true of tomorrow but I'm taking kids to the zoo.

if you want to look out to Veterans day I'm open. yottaquest is only place with Monday daytime hours if you'd want to catch a game there. I'm more 40k but have a fantasy army. havent thrown down a game of 8e yet.

I also am a weekend eve gamer but may have time an occasional Thur night as well. family taking my weekend day hours.
I'll drive anywhere usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer?   Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have Monday off and want to play Warhammer?
Page 1 of 1