CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAG Meeting for 2015 all are invited!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

CAG Meeting for 2015 all are invited!!! Empty
PostSubject: CAG Meeting for 2015 all are invited!!!   CAG Meeting for 2015 all are invited!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:54 am

Do you enjoy hanging with friends and playing games at your local game stores or conventions?
Do you want to be apart of something good that reaches out to grow our community of gamers?

Come out and meet with me and others like you, to see how we can all make a difference in our community through gaming and spreading the word in fun and imaginative ways that actually helps people and small businesses too!!!

October 26 @ 6PM in Milford, Ohio actual Location TBD based on attendance.

Who can attend? Everyone and anyone that wants to help make the community better by growing our hobbies and helping charities and to also bring more people to the Local Game stores that we love!!!

We invite any and all game stores to attend as well including other small businesses or event managers or attendees. Can't make the date? No problem I can keep you apprised of what's going on and talk with those that are still interested afterwards.

I will go over the events schedules for 2015 and discuss next steps!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

CAG Meeting for 2015 all are invited!!!
Page 1 of 1