Matched play GHB2018.
Missions here: https://m.facebook.com/events/197376820916724?view=permalink&id=228116437842762
Age of Sigmar 2000 points
Army composition restrictions
• 1-6 Leaders
• 3+ Battle line
• 0-4 War scrolls with the Behemoth
• 0-4 War scrolls with the Artillery keyword
• Any number: Other
• Allied Units <400
• At This tournament, we will measure all distances between models using their bases as a reference point. This is commonly known as measuring “base-to-base”.
• The dice to see who takes the initiative at the start of each Battle Round may not be rerolled or modified in any way.
• Models should be WYSIWYG and/or be easily identified as different.
• When measuring distance vertically, you will use a volume from the base’s foot print as high as the models head (or torso) whichever is the highest point (please note this excludes limbs, wings, weapons banners and weapons even if they have a head on a spear...)
• Sighting a model has the same restrictions as measuring distance, if the targeting model can see the target models head, torso, or legs whichever is visible on the target model. (as before this excludes other limbs, wings, weapons banners and weapons even if they have a head on a spear…)
• Where Warscrolls described unique models that may be take, for example: Unit Leader, Hornblower, Standard Bearer, Icon Bearer, Totem etc. Only ONE of each type may be taken.
• If a Warscroll described a unit may take either or a unique model, then the choice must be outlined in the player’s army list.
• Command points: Per Generals hand book no modifications
• Endless spells: Will be Allowed
• TO has last word on any calls If you have any questions about new rules or interactions please let us know
See attached missions
At the beginning of the day, you will need to register with the TO’s for the event. All you need to bring is a copy of your army list. Then we will give you an event pack if you have not printed one out before hand and after a short introduction you will be assigned to your first table for the tournament. At this event, you must use the same army all for all games, and we will be doing spot checks of the army lists to make sure all the points are added up correctly and that each army has the required units. If we come across a small mistake, we will let you know and, if needed, help you make corrections to the list.
The Battleplans for this event will be randomly chosen from the following modified battleplans: Take and Hold, Blood and Glory, Escalation, Border War, Three Places of Power, and Gift from the Heavens mission will only be used once
Each round will last two hours, you will be given a warning for the time left in each round please keep track of you time so you do not stop in the middle of a game round and you know when you will be starting. As we need to get your results after each, we will need you to finish each game quite quickly and hand in your results after the timer runs out. The size of the game has been set up so that both players should be able to set up and play your game comfortably in the time allotted. We’d recommend having some practice games against your friends to get used to it! If you can’t get your game finished to a satisfying conclusion, please quickly talk it over with your opponent and use the time you have effectively.
After each game, you will have 5 minutes to record your result and log it in the Best Coast Pairings App. At this event, we will be recording Major and Minor Victories, and this will be the largest factor in deciding who is crowned the Grand Champion and winner of the event. If both players have the same score, record this as a draw. You will also need to record the number of points scored in each game. This will be used to help resolve ties in rankings between rounds and at the end.
• CAG Warlord: This will be given to the 1st place finisher of the Finals.
• CAG War chief: This will be given to the 2nd place finisher of the Finals.
• CAG Warrior: This award will be given to the 3rd place finisher of the Finals.