Looking forward to seeing everybody at the tournament! Reply here if you have any questions. https://www.gencon.com/events/126090
• The Bloodbowl Championship will be three rounds, each lasting two hours. This time will only be extended in the championship round (in round three) to determine a clear tournament winner. If time allows, sudden death must be played until the round ends or someone scores.
• Prizes will be awarded to the overall winner, most casualties and most touchdowns. Each coach may only win one prize (where overall > touchdowns = casualties).
o Bloodbowl Champion, goes to the coach with the best W/L record
NOTE: In the case of a tie for best W/L record, the tournament winner will be the coach with the best W/L record and highest number for (total touchdowns + total casualties).
o Most Casualties
NOTE: If a coach has the most touchdowns AND the most casualties (excluding the overall winner), she may pick either prize
o Most Touchdowns
• The tournament will use Swiss-style pairings. This means that after a random round 1, teams on the same number of points are drawn against each other, so that you are playing against someone who is doing about as well as you are.
• This tournament is NAF sanctioned and the results will be uploaded to their database
What to bring:
Each coach must bring the following. Materials will not be provided for this event.
• Bloodbowl game board and a ball
• Miniatures for your team with roster position number clearly marked
• Skill rings (optional)
• 3 block dice, 2 six-siders and an eight-sided die
• Passing template
• Direction templates (for scatter and fans throwing the ball back onto the field)
• Bloodbowl dugout, scoring marker, re-roll markers and coin for flipping
• Four print-outs of your roster
• This tournament will use the sanctioned NAF tournament rules, which are a combination of the previous official GW rules and the current rules (mostly current rules). These rules form the official NAF Competition Rules Pack (CRP).
o NAF Tournament Rules - https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/NAF-Rules-Update-v1-3.pdf
o CRP - https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/CRP1.pdf
• Injuries and star player points will not carry over from round to round
• Painted miniatures are not required, but the player’s roster position number must be on the figure (where the other coach can see it)
• Rosters being used can be found at - https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/NAF-Team-Lists.pdf
o NOTE: There are races used in NAF tournaments that are not referenced in the GW rules. These are listed in the NAF Tournament Teams Update (Slann, Khorne, Bretonnians).
• All rules in Death Zone 1 and 2 will be used
• Each coach will have 1,100,000 gold pieces to build your roster, this may include skills (but no team player may have more than one skill upgrade)
o NOTE: Star players and inducements may NOT be taken