CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mack_attack
Neophyte
Mack_attack

VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY Empty
PostSubject: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:13 pm

so whats the fluff for this thing??

Whats it look like and what does it look like when it shoots scratch
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Hye that chap looks sweet. Doing Deathwing?

and here is something on the volcano cannon

Quote :
Volcano Cannon - Powered directly from the Titan's plasma reactor, the Volcano Cannon has extreme range and is very effective at penetrating armour, making it used primarily against war engines and other Titans. A favoured weapon of the Warlord and certain Reaver patterns.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Mack_attack
Neophyte
Mack_attack

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:43 am

Thanks for both and yes its my "chaplain" the volcano canonon is for the Titan i promiose it will look playable soon. So it whold be like a red color right?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mack_attack
Neophyte
Mack_attack

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 8:22 pm

well matt thanks but i need the color of the gun and wat it looks like all together
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Use your imagination, or find one of those PVC pipes that Danny used to make his Orbital Defense Laser.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:11 am

Haha, sorry never noticed the post. Erm, I would go with the same color you are for all other weapons. No reason this weapon should be red or any other kind of different color.

As far as what it looks like, still never found an image. I'd suggest google searching for ideas or references. Perhaps within the epic range.
Back to top Go down
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:04 pm

I have a Epic Titan with a Volcano Cannon, if you wanna borrow/see it just let me know. If I had a camera I would just take a Pic of it.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:51 pm

ha sweet, there ya go Mack
Back to top Go down
Mack_attack
Neophyte
Mack_attack

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Sweet mike well funny thing is well........I kinda dont remember a mike?? Embarassed ya but when ever you could get that to me thanks!!

SORRY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY   VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY Empty

Back to top Go down

VALCANO CANNON.. I MEAN REALLY
Page 1 of 1