CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer Fantasy

Go down 
+3
Evil Bob
JMarv
bardechh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bardechh
Neophyte
bardechh

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:13 pm

Does anyone play Warhammer Fantasy around here. I'd love to get a game Sunday works well for me. I live by Scifi City. If anyone is game
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Oh yes, a number of people here play fantasy. I have fledgeling lizardmen and dwarf armies, but neither of them are really complete armies. I think many of the fantasy gamers live closer to the hobbytown on fields ertel and play almost every weekend. I may make it up to scifi tomorrow, depending on the weather. I could bring along some fantasy units as well as my 40K. It's good insurance in trying to get a game in.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Been playing Vampire Counts since the time when all of those sorts were in a single book titled Undead.

If we get enough people I even worked on a map campaign. Inked and cheep dry brushed acrylic a corkboard map for it.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Ive played in a fantasy campaign before and even though I was one of the only 2 to lose of the 5 that played it was a lot of fun. I play skaven but havent won with my own skaven(used my friends during the campaign)
Back to top Go down
bardechh
Neophyte
bardechh

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Don't think I'm going to risk the weather this weekend. Maybe next weekend!!! Good to know there are WFB players. I play often in dayton. I have an ever expanding empire army, and one day I'll bet the brets on the field but they are still on sprues
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 am

I would be up for a campaign. It would be great to be part of one that went passed turn 5 too Smile.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:33 pm

Well we could try to set one up saturday once rob and a few others get armies(would need 6ish min?) if I can im going to try to get the rules for the campaign my friend ran
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:31 pm

Alternatively using warbands with an escalation to regular point totals would work for getting more than one turn done in a night.

My poor cork board map sits unused. Tragic really.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm

well my friends was based off how many cities you owned and you built your cities up from nothing(each terriotory could have 1 city) and you got so much gold(points) per turn to add stuff to your army
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:28 pm

If it's close enough perhaps at my house or someone elses near me Wink
I have 2 of the Old Mighty Empire box sets for a large map if interested!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:35 pm

hmmmm might work I need to pick up my friends rules type them up and then chnage a few things then post them to see what everyone thinks useing preset tiles might work nicely for that and evne make it possible to add players in later on
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Way back when we ran a long year and a hlf campaign and almost finished. We had 2-3 people per "kingdom" so a person could play when another couldn't. The "kingdom" was one race and one army but shared by the players... So it was me and another guy that had O&G, three guys ran Undead, a couple of guys playing Chaos, 3 Guys for Empire, and 1 guy playe delves but he worked at the store we played at.
Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 pm

the problem with that is the fact that most people dont play the same army, but what we could do is set up teams of races that would allie( choas and choas and dark eleves could work together and such) this way we can make teams but dont have to have the same army, each person would get a % of the points to spend or could give it to someone else or something like that
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:33 pm

I can host daytime gaming during the week or Sunday anytime.

Saturdays are shot between YMCA and Milford Youth Sports.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 am

Im going to create a new topic in the fantasy gerneral dicusion the campaign idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhammer Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy   Warhammer Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy
Page 1 of 1