CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor

Go down 
+3
Bojesphob
Makari
Lord_General_Militant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_General_Militant
Neophyte
Lord_General_Militant

Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:03 pm

Just dropping in, just joined and decided to say Hello and greeting to all fellow gamers out there. Planning on playing an Imperial Guard Armored Regiment and as things progress I will keep everyone informed.

For The Emperor!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:25 pm

Hello fellow servant to the Emperor... ish... welcome!
What you got point wise?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Lord_General_Militant
Neophyte
Lord_General_Militant

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:40 pm

Well, I have a Baneblade which I am still trying to pick over parts and configurations with.

Basilisks all with extra armor,dozer blades,etc.

Leman Russ all optional equipment added.

Working on Infantry, Heavy Weapons, Fast Attack maybe some APC or Hellhounds.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 am

Hey, another IG player Smile Welcome!

Are you going to have a color scheme that you are going to use, or are you going to go straight Cadian colors? Just curious, I went custom, myself (Ultramar themed). And, before you finish out your Baneblade, you could always magnetize it like I did! Smile I can switch between the Baneblade and the Hellhammer both with the main gun and the side sponsons... It really helps make it the 90 dollar invenstment worthwhile!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:01 am

Welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Ditto.

Really should be working on the side projects for the IG as well.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Another enemy towards the greater good....mwhahahahha
Back to top Go down
Lord_General_Militant
Neophyte
Lord_General_Militant

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:15 am

My color scheme is custom, black and silver are the main colors. I am working on a regimental background saying they are night fighters hence the dark color scheme.

I was thinking about going magnetic on the Baneblade today actually. What does that entail exaclty? And do you prefer the Hellhammer cannon or the Baneblade cannon?

And...the Greater Good...oh please....To Serve The Ethereals...More Like It LOL!
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:47 am

The magnets take a little work, but it's definitely worthwhile!!

Basically, the Hellcannon has a place on the backside perfect for a small magnet. Then, I took and cut off the nob on the turret (except for the pin at the top, that's there so I can't put the gun on wrong) and put a magnet there. Then, I had to use some green stuff to fill in the back of the main Baneblade cannon so I could stick a magnet there. Then, with the sponsons, I put a magnet in the spinner thing, and put magnets on the flamers/bolters.....

You know, it might be better if I showed you... Would you want to see some detailed pics?

Sounds like a cool scheme Smile You'll have to post some pics if you've got any!
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:54 am

While the Hellhammer cannon might be tempting if playing on a normal board, I have found that typically Apocalypse games take place on boards large enough such that the range of the Baneblade cannon becomes a distinct advantage.

It also allows the baneblade to stay out of lascannon range for a few turns while still dishing out the punishment while many of the enemy guns have to move up to get in range.
Back to top Go down
Lord_General_Militant
Neophyte
Lord_General_Militant

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:57 pm

I think I am going to keep the Baneblade cannon and I was also thinking of making some Hellhammer/Baneblade fusion. I like the quad bolters depicted on the Hellhammer. But it is a long way off til I begin construction of the Baneblade I have another Leman Russ to build and I still have a Basilisk to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor   Emperor - Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello To All Servants Of The Emperor
Page 1 of 1