CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach

Go down 
+13
altahara
Bojesphob
Wolfgirl23
wittdooley
Keith
Nick
kendallswafford
JMarv
JTPitt
Marc
CJ
Carl_Dillon
Makari
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:58 am

first off.....it only takes 2 minutes after I reach my goal...
2nd.....I'm on a diet jackass.......no support.....WTF! LOL
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:00 am

Its supposed to make you feel bad so you stay away from food lol.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:06 am

I have will power to do that and the fact I'm fitting into cloths I havn't been in in eons!! WHOOT!

That and dying.....it's a major player...LOL
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:10 am

John Gemrich wrote:
JTPitt wrote:
So CJ wont be there til about 9 cause of eating LOL j/k.

I'm just trying to figure out a

1) how do score the chance to "love" on my wife before gaming?

And

2) How do I explain to her it will only be a "couple" minutes?
john you are one of my favorite people!!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:13 am

If we are talking about CJ's wife she already knows its only a couple of minutes at the most. LOL
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 am

Quote :
She's not coming to paint? I've still gotta get the kids a bath and pick up Danny so I may not be as quick as I want but will still try.

Sadly she says that she needs to do some reading for "medical school" like that's an excuse. Although she might be a little overwhelmed by the spectacle of so many of us and our tiny plastic armies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:01 pm

JMarv wrote:
Quote :
She's not coming to paint? I've still gotta get the kids a bath and pick up Danny so I may not be as quick as I want but will still try.

Sadly she says that she needs to do some reading for "medical school" like that's an excuse.

Baahhh. I hear that's a poor career path anyways.

Quote :
Although she might be a little overwhelmed by the spectacle of so many of us and our tiny plastic armies.
Ahhh ....I understand. It's hard for a woman to resist the engrossing vision of 20 healthy mature males performing military manuevers with skill and precision, even if on a reduced scale. Probably much healthier for your marriage for her to remain at home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cherry Darling
Forum Matriarch
Cherry Darling

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:23 pm

John Gemrich wrote:
Quote :
Although she might be a little overwhelmed by the spectacle of so many of us and our tiny plastic armies.
Ahhh ....I understand. It's hard for a woman to resist the engrossing vision of 20 healthy mature males performing military manuevers with skill and precision, even if on a reduced scale. Probably much healthier for your marriage for her to remain at home. Very Happy

I beg to differ hehe j/k lol!
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 am

Kendall... Thanks for a great event!!!
To everyone else.. Thanks for the great company.. My baby had a blast with everyone (he toughed it out until about Bridgetown Rd and then was out like a light.. Thanks again everyone for a great Friday night
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:43 am

Yes very awsome Thanks Kendall!!!

Loved all the prizes and meeting and seeing people. Good to see sucha great turn out!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:29 am

Agreed. Great Event. I was gonna try and stay up and build my boxes.... not happening. Thanks for the night everyone! Had a great time!
Back to top Go down
Preter
Neophyte
Preter

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 am

I had a great time last evening, hopefully we all can do something like that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 am

Thanks to all.

Kendall...very nice
Makari...great organization and terrain.

Thanks JMarv for the WHFB lessons. I learned a lot and have some thoughts about how to improve the tactical options in the army.

Just want to be able to get it painted.

Regards,

John

Oh.... thanks to everyone who complimented the army. I really need to get those painting classes together. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 am

Was a huge blast!!! I was up till 230 reading over 5th edition rules....I'll keep readin...LOL

But was good to see the support we had and good to see everyone!!

Dooly...I'll get my revenge on you....LOL
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Yeah, good times in the comic book shop.

The Vindicator's basecoat is drying right now. I can run 2 at 'ard boys now. I'm pumped.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
kendallswafford
Neophyte
kendallswafford

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:02 am

Better late than never, but I wanted to say THANKS to everyone that traveled Westward for Friday night's Assault On Up Up & Away! You guys are the BEST!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.upupandawaycomics.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:47 am

No no no Kendall your the greatest!!!

thanks again. Can't wait for the next assault!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach   Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assault on Up,Up, & Away er... I mean Black Reach
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4