CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Counts question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Vampire Counts question Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Counts question   Vampire Counts question EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 am

For those of you that have the Vampire Counts army codex, if I were to get into Fantasy and make a VC army, would I be able to make an entire army out of skeletons? I know I'd have to have an HQ, but is there an option for entirely all skeletons? I've been considering doing a Fantasy army, but the only army that seems to garner my interest would be skeletons... I know there is Grave Guard, which are skeletons as well, so I'd have some of those mixed in as well. Am I completely nuts here?
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts question   Vampire Counts question EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 am

Or would I need to go with Tomb Kings to get an all Skeleton army?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts question   Vampire Counts question EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 am

You can go all Skeletons with VC!!!

You need the book? I got one if your interested!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts question   Vampire Counts question EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm

the only thing that is required would be a vampire(99% sure on that) besides that you could get wight kings which are the hero version of skeletons but yes skeletons are core so you could build a basicly pure skeleton army, plus a few of the other options for VC are just better versions of the skeleton(grave guard and black knights)
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts question   Vampire Counts question EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Sweet Smile For some reason that really appeals to me at the moment. Not sure when I'd be able to afford building another army, but I'd definitely like to look at the book, Sean, but not sure when I'll be able to make some time... Maybe this Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts question   Vampire Counts question Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Counts question
Page 1 of 1