CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quickfuze
Neophyte

warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week Empty
PostSubject: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:52 am

anyone up for a game of fantasy at SCI FI anytime this week?
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:02 am

I would be interested in a game maybe this weekend. I recently started collecting orcs and goblins and will be using them. How does a 1000 point game sound? I have models from the battle for skull pass but will have to use two cold one chariots, two dark elf repeater bolt throwers, and one chaos warrior as proxies, hope that is cool.
Back to top Go down
quickfuze
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:17 am

sounds good, plus I will be using a weak army so it will make it fair, as I am sure you are not completely familiar with your army yet. It would have to be on sunday though, CincyCon is on Sat.
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:55 am

sunday sounds good, what time is good for you? I will basically have one big unit of night goblins lead by a black orc and night goblin standard bearer, one small night goblin unit, two spider rider units, one troll, two chariots, and two bolt throwers. This will be the first time for this list, so it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
quickfuze
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm

i can be there at anytime... just say when
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:35 pm

How does 12 in the afternoon at sci fi city sound
Back to top Go down
quickfuze
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:38 pm

i will be there
Back to top Go down
quickfuze
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:26 am

Just wanted to thank patrick for a great game. The tomb kings and night goblins went at it today at Cincy Sci Fi, and while the night goblins struggled against the princes of the desert, it was the tomb kings treachery that won the day. It seems that without a printer and the ability to army builder my list, I cheated patrick. So I must apologize.... I should not have had that tomb scorpion. I miss counted my points, so I hope he can forgive me. It was still a fun time though and I am glad I got in a game of Fantasy before heading back.....thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week   warhammer - warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week Empty

Back to top Go down

warhammer fantasy....sci fi...this week
Page 1 of 1