CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bealzebugg
Neophyte
Bealzebugg

Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store?   Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:20 pm

I was wondering if there are any fantasy players near Hobbytown USA that are looking for a place to play? I was recently approached by Games Workshop to run three events @ the store two of which have $50 gift prizes for the winner. My question is are there enough Fantasy players to make an effort of running these events?
Feedback would be greatly appricated
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store?   Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 am

plenty of people who own fantasy armies, very few fantasy players I am afraid. I pretty much gave up on the idea till next month when I hope to be able to drag people away from 40k for a short time to play with the new rules Smile. I am one of the last holdouts who refuses to listen to the 40k daemon telling me to store my fantasy, and join the gaming in crowd.
Back to top Go down
rob12763
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store?   Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Would be interested but not available till August due to work.Rob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store?   Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any Fantasy Warhammer players looking for a store?
Page 1 of 1