A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Vampire Counts Arachnarok

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   Wed May 04, 2011 10:03 am

I spoke with a few people over the weekend about wanting to do this, and I ended up getting the Arachnarok model while at EGC on Saturday. What I was wanting to do is take the Arachnarok, add a Vampire to it, some zombies, and basically do a Counts As Zombie Dragon. The pestilence breath would be represented by the spider bite/stinger, and the cloud of flies would be the mini spiders that come with it. The vampire is not on this yet, though after I took the pic I am posting for the moment now I added 2 zombies to the base that have some mini spiders on their bodies. I also found that the vampire won't be able to stand on the back of the spider's head area, so he's going to go up top on the abdomen.

I'll post some more pics as I go along (hopefully I'll have my real camera's batteries charged by then), and will even be trying to write a backstory for the mini as well!

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   Wed May 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Oi ve man... creepy crawly!

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   Wed May 18, 2011 9:42 am

I've got him pretty much finished now, just need to go in and take some pics of it!

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Counts Arachnarok
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1