CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Counts Arachnarok

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Vampire Counts Arachnarok Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   Vampire Counts Arachnarok EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:03 am

I spoke with a few people over the weekend about wanting to do this, and I ended up getting the Arachnarok model while at EGC on Saturday. What I was wanting to do is take the Arachnarok, add a Vampire to it, some zombies, and basically do a Counts As Zombie Dragon. The pestilence breath would be represented by the spider bite/stinger, and the cloud of flies would be the mini spiders that come with it. The vampire is not on this yet, though after I took the pic I am posting for the moment now I added 2 zombies to the base that have some mini spiders on their bodies. I also found that the vampire won't be able to stand on the back of the spider's head area, so he's going to go up top on the abdomen.

Vampire Counts Arachnarok VCArachnarok

I'll post some more pics as I go along (hopefully I'll have my real camera's batteries charged by then), and will even be trying to write a backstory for the mini as well!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   Vampire Counts Arachnarok EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Oi ve man... creepy crawly!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   Vampire Counts Arachnarok EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:42 am

I've got him pretty much finished now, just need to go in and take some pics of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Counts Arachnarok   Vampire Counts Arachnarok Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Counts Arachnarok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: