CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!   1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Im sorry that you feel I'm giving EGC players an advantage but that simply is not true. As of right now there have been no entries from egc...

Our player base was smaller than we were hoping and The prizes have been allocated accordingly. The rules havent changed. I just asked for scoring from each game that was reported. Your Battle reports are good and you will be rewarded for this, esssentially you were the only one that did battle reports so for the bonus points you probably have the prize but I dont know.

I do apologize for my lack of attention this month as I have been dealing with a lot with new job and trying to get people together for CAG future events.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Makian
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!   1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:56 pm

My apologies Sean, I wasn't accusing you of being corrupt or anything as much as I was confused about how things could change for the last week. I apologize for wrongly accusing you.

I wish you had posted a list of judges and stores earlier in this event so that maybe more people could've played.

I think, more than anything, I was a bit taken aback by your accidental omission of something for the batreps as that first one took me a long time to write.

Again, my apologies. It's been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!   1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 pm

I didn't omit the battle reports, just lumped it with saying door prizes...
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!   1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Prizes and winners will be announced Sunday here on CAG.!!!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!   1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 am

And the tourney is over.
Based purely on the results that I have here are the winners.
The Prizes were graciously donated. th emore People we get to play these tourneys the better Prizes I can give out.

Overall Winner Goes to Chris Rydburg who receives a Gamesday Captain Model
The Newcomer award goes to: I have not received any information that a brand new player played in this. If this is an error please let me know! I will fix this.

The Random Door Prize also goes to Chris as he was th eonly person to Post a baattle report. The Prize for this one is as Follows:1 White Dwarf (the Next to Come out), The Limited Edition Chaplain From Dark vegence (on sprue), AND 3 citadel Paint Bottles of his Choice. Please PM Me for instructions.

I Apologize for confusion as to what happened her as this is the first time Ive run a month long, Multi Store event like this.
I Guarantee if we Get 10 Players to Play all There games in a months time in th enext one The prizes wil be much Better!!!
I will have Score Sheets and announce all possible PRIZES in a clear and concise manner. As well as possible locations for playing all at the time of launching!!!
Possible Prizes for next Tourney Include Free Admission To CAGBASH, A Baneblade Variant tank, How to paint Citadel Miniatures Book, Paint brushes, Hobby tools, paint, Black Library Books. All Donated to me for the Players.

Again I want to make sure that the next event is more fun, easily understood and more importantly everyone has fun playing the games they love. I am open for suggestions on running these type of events!

thank-you
Back to top Go down
baltak
Neophyte

PostSubject: tournament prizes   1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 am

The Captain model was awarded this past sunday. If we have more players for the next tournament the prizes will only get better we just need to see more people participating but that is up to all of you =). Well played tournament Chris and we shall see what happens in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!   1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1,000 pts 40K/Fantasy Tourney In Cincy!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Tournaments & Events-
Jump to: