CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pig Iron Productions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Pig Iron Productions Empty
PostSubject: Pig Iron Productions   Pig Iron Productions EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 9:32 am

Here's the situation, I just got a boxed Cadian battleforce to fill in my ranks of IG (the Ultramar Guard), and I'm wanting to do some different things with a few of the units that I have. Now, I don't mean weird weapon stuff or anything like that, but I want to change it up a bit from the normal Cadians that come in the boxed set (mainly because my army is not Cadian, it's Ultramar IG). Anyhow, I've been looking into some other mini ranges, and I found a range called Pig Iron Productions, and they are apparently compatible with the Cadian stuff from GW (they have pics of minis with both bits included). Anyhow, link: http://www.pig-iron-productions.com/index.htm
Anybody have any experience with these minis/bits? I'm really thinking about at least getting some heads and replacing the Cadian heads, but I figure I would ask if anyone has used them before and what results they had...
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Pig Iron Productions   Pig Iron Productions EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:15 pm

I've seen people using those parts before. They look really nice.

28mm often fits with 25mm heroic (40k). So go for it. Can't go wrong when you see examples of 40k models on their site Wink

I'll add this place to the links section.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Pig Iron Productions   Pig Iron Productions EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:35 pm

sweet Smile I think I'm going to order some heads and see how they work out!! Once I get them and the actual boxed set (where is it??? I won it on eBay on Friday!!) I'll post some in progress pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Pig Iron Productions   Pig Iron Productions EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:46 pm

The heads REALLY stand out imo.

For what is 6 bucks + P&P (which is a decent amount because of international) you get 20 heads. Gas Mask heads for everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
cowbomber
Neophyte
cowbomber

PostSubject: Re: Pig Iron Productions   Pig Iron Productions EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:54 pm

COOL! NO AWESOME

It looks good... but i can't convert well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pig Iron Productions   Pig Iron Productions Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig Iron Productions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: