CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen Empty
PostSubject: Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen   Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 am

I'm possibly in the market for these 2 armies as I've searched for endless hours on what looks the best in my eyes. If I was to ever play them, will these 2 armies ever be of Tournament leval armies, or will they get ther butts handed to them?

With the size of the Ogres, will there Core units be on a bigger sized based, or will it be the standard size?(Infantry)

As far as the Lizard men, do they need an update in there army, or are they ok for present day play still?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen   Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:58 am

THE Lizardmen are about to get a new Book and New models in January they are competitve. The only person I have seen Play Ogres didn't do too well, but it was CJ so... (sorry CJ)
Look at the GW website for the new Lizardmen armies!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen   Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Quote :
Look at the GW website for the new Lizardmen armies!

I look at the complete army list for them, but don't see any new units, unless what I see are the new ones.?.

Ogres seem like they would be tough, and there descriptions as how they operate, seem leathal. But, I see this with all armies.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen   Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen   Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen Empty

Back to top Go down

Ogre Kingdoms/Lizardmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Fantasy General Discussion-
Jump to: