CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!

Go down 
+6
Marc
Matt
Bojesphob
Keith
wittdooley
Makari
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!   Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Sean--

Can you simply explain how dropping into a game works. Let's say I get there at 1:30 and I have a 1000 point list. Do I drop into a game currently in progress? Does the game actually end and then I join a new game. I'm a touch confused here.

Thanks!

Dooley
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!   Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:51 am

Ok so if you arrive at 1:30 and you bring a defender list, at the beginning of the next defenders turn you would join the fray. And if your list is still around at 3:00 but you need to leave your list goes poof from the game. any CC you were engaged get awarded to the opponent for VP's.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!   Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 pm

I will be at UU&A at or around 11:00 and set up quickly and start playing! Come join me any time hope to see you all there!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!   Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 pm

So how did this go?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!   Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

It was pretty fun. we had 1 less table then expected but it was good time!!!

There was a bit of confusion a couple of times on whose turn it was Attacker or defender but we got through it. I plan to fix it up a bit for the next time I plan something like this. I look forward to do it again!!!

It became a tie. When cotez finally got in and got the artifact the landing pad came crashing down on him and killed him and destroyed the last Valkyrie too, but none of the buildings were destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!   Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday July 18th UU&A PLANETSTRIKE!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2