CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince Empty
PostSubject: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 10:04 pm

hey guys im going to try and convert a nurgle daemon prince for my army. i have very few bits so ideas are limited. i think im gonna make it the size aof a space marine yet totally nurgle it out. so this is a sketch i came up with using the bits that i have at my disposal. the one thing i didn't include is i'll probably put a nugle banner on his back. alright here is the sketch. ohh by the way the big hand is a power fist.
need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince Daemonprincedrawingui8
alright so please tell me what you think. any ideas any advice? lemme know. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 12:21 am

To me it looks very non-nurgle.

Also the wings are pretty loyalist looking. Almost Angelic.

I like the idea of the mouth on the stomach.

Is that a power fist on his left hand?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:09 am

yeah i had a bit of trouble drawing the rot and pestilence. yeah i'll probably change the wings. and yes he does have a power fist although im not sure what hand my bit is for.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 10:19 am

Daemon Prince or Lord ?

Wargear is irrelevant on a DP Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 am

Yeah, I think he just has it on there for looks Marc.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 4:22 pm

ohh actually it wasn't just for looks. thanks now that i know wargear doesn't affect it i'll put on something different' insted of pulling the arm off of one of my models. so what do u guys think.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 4:57 pm

you have the codex right?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 5:09 pm

yeah i do just still trying to learn the basic rules before i go to indepth with faction rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince   need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince Empty

Back to top Go down

need advice/ideas for nurgle daemon prince
Page 1 of 1