CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Counts Army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Vampire Counts Army Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Counts Army   Vampire Counts Army EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 am

I figured it might be easier to start another post so that people don't have to scroll down through a bunch of stuff to see the new pics Smile

Anyhow, I now have 9 Black Knights assembled, along with a mounted Vampire (you don't want to know how much the taxidermist charged), and a Wight King:

Vampire Counts Army BlackKnights10-1

Then, I have gotten a number of Cursed Company (from the Dogs of War in the early 90s), and here are a number of them. If you notice, I bought a basing kit (the new one), and have added a number of things to some of the bases Smile I REALLY need to work on the quality of the edges that I've tried painting... I don't think my hand is quite steady enough to accomplish what I want...

Vampire Counts Army Command1

Vampire Counts Army Group1

Vampire Counts Army Group2

And, I tried some new weathering techniques on the shields, which I think turned out well Smile Now, if you notice, the thing on the Skaven shield does not look like anything in particular, I was trying to paint a guy carrying a shield and a sword, but I've never been too good at free hand, so it looks rather silly....

Vampire Counts Army Shields
Back to top Go down

Vampire Counts Army
Page 1 of 1