CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors. Empty
PostSubject: Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.   Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am

So I bought these for my Firestorm Armada fleet but with Adepticon approaching, and me being Knee deep in Destroyers, Heavy D, Tomb Spyders, and Lords on Destroyer platforms, I decided to repurpose them to the task.

http://www.rattleheadgames.com/catalog/NJM1100.html
Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors. NJM1100

In order to use w/ GW flight stands I had to cut down the clear stand until you were to a uniform thickness (no longer tapering). Assembly is very easy with the three pieces. 2 to the flight stand. Magnetic base and sleeve (shown stacked in the picture), and 1 to the destroyer platform magnetic adaptor.

The destroyer platforms required that I enlarge the hole with a drill. I believe I used 7/16 which created a snug fit. Everything was secured w/ super glue.

The adaptors are fantastic. The teeth hold your skimmer in place w/out rotating. The magnets pull apart easily to show a "downed" necron awaiting WBB or just for travel sake.

I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. But overall I give the adaptors a huge thumbs up and they are now sported by all 16 Destroyers, 5 Heavy Destroyers, 3 Tomb Spyders and Destroyer Lord.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.   Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 am

yes these are awesome...use them for the Ninja Magic's ships. Awesome! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com

Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.
Page 1 of 1