CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign

Go down 
+12
kainthedragoonx
Keith
Fenix
JTPitt
wittdooley
JMarv
Evil Bob
Marc
FrostWolf
Crobar
Sigma Golem
Makari
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:19 pm

It wouldn't have to be on everyones computer, just Seans. We would email Sean our orders and he would run them through the program. All the players would need is a copy of the map to track the results. And of course the players would be responsible for working out the battles in a timely fashion.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 pm

why does it have to be based off the number of tiles he has he could just use the tile map thing he was updateing while we were moveing around and building stuff. While the tiles are nicer the tile map thing would work almost as well
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Oh Oh, sometime down the road we could have a lake, or traversable coastlines. And boats....
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:59 pm

...and pirates!

...and undead pirates!

...and pirates who wanna be ninjas!

ooooooo... undead ninjas bounce
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:30 pm

undead pirates and ninjas huh bring on the skeletons ninja and pirates yea bounce I like that idea bounce
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:46 am

OK so I came up with a few ideas

new merc rules
at the building new troops phase you roll a dice per city and capital on a 6 you find a group of mercinarys

pay 100 gold(per roll) to make that roll to a 5+

only heros and cores may be bought this way

at least one core per hero bought

does not count towards the banners total and may not form their own banner

pay a flat % of their total per season to represent paying them their fees(say 10% like the current mercs)

roll a dice when a hero is bought on a 6+ the hero has a single magicly iteam which you have to still pay for

trade routes: not listed in the rules I got so here goes

must be connected at 2 of your villages, towns or citys, may be more than 2 but each tile takes a turn to move across

once it reachs a villages, towns or citys you roll 2 d6 on a result of 2 you lose half the gold earned and they caraven spends 2 turns at that villages, towns or citys to represent it getting attacked by bandits

a caraven must spend a turn at a villages, towns or citys to represent the tradeing and selling of good
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:48 am

No to the mercenaries!!! There are rules for Mercs.

Trade routes rules were determined already and are written in pencil and will be added.
Here is the rule: Must have a road connected to a city or capital that is not your own to your capital. Costs 3D6x50 gold. Creates 1D6x 100gp of revenue.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 pm

this is for the possible changes between capmigns not right now, just makeing segustions while I remeber them

and I dont like your merc rules they are to restictive, to problematic in ways and in many ways doesnt make since

I dont care which army you try to use as a example they would all work as mercenarys if offered the right thing

also my trade route rules make more since(at least to me) there needs to be some restictions and risk in everything in this campaign since everything else seems to

also isnt the rule changes more of a group thing than just you?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Ah no it is not a democratic rules set. You are more than welcome to take my rules and adlust them to your liking for your campaign...

I borrowed rules from different games and adjusted. I am open for suggestions but doesn't mean I will do it. The Mercenaries rules are ok for me right now...

Trade routes are an easy money generator but a couple of things have to happen first.... You have to build roads and form an alliance.

Its fine for now.

Go ahead and keep making suggestions though, even if i don't like all of it i may take some of it. But I do have final say as far as my campaign goes, which is why I am not playing in it.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:51 am

hmm, average on 3d6 is 10.5, the average on 1d6 is 3.5. According to my math, you stand a higher chance at losing money than gaining it.
note to self, don't even consider trade routes in this campaign Smile.
Maybe if those numbers were reversed, but not as they stand.
to spell it out, you pay an average of 550gp to get back an average of 350gp, an average loss of 200gp per trade route.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:14 am

Per turn... for revenue you get 1D6x100 for paying 3D6x50gp. Yes it's a gamble... but der ya go!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:09 am

You're better off just attacking Bruce there Dave Idea
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 am

no he is better off attacking those who border him than attacking me I have to say, since if I rember right I dont border him, I only border one person

I do plan on useing a number of these ideas for the campaign my friends and I were planning on doing if we ever get that back on track who knows....
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:30 pm

too bad we don't have raiding rules. I could send a unit of scouts to steal what I need. I am Dark Elves after all Smile
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:50 pm

hmmm... actually lets see if that is a viable option for Campaign Mark 2!
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Crobar wrote:
too bad we don't have raiding rules. I could send a unit of scouts to steal what I need. I am Dark Elves after all Smile

I agree! The Dark Elves should have a special sustenance rule where they steal from everyone else. Pick another player and steal their baggage. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Is it too late to get in on this? I have a flegling Tomb kinngs army and a grudge against vampires. If you could squeeze me in any kind of way i'd be a happy camper!
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:26 am

Hey if in the second Campaign Darkelves get to raid for Stuff then so do my Skaven horde.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:55 am

it's too late for this campaign but not for the second one!

Checking to see what day would be good for everyone to take another turn preferably starting by noon to get some good playing in.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Where we at on this guys? Suspect
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:19 am

Well I'm back, but is Dave around again yet?

I'd be good to play this Saturday if any are interested.

Carl, have you had a chance to make up your moves for the last turns?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 am

Lets see if we can squeeze in sometime this weekend. when where?
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:40 am

For me it would have to be any time on Saturday and any place that is not Acme cause that is far away.

Scifi, UU&A, same place a last time, whatever.

Marc, Bruce, Carl and Dave, are y'all available on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:56 am

How about UU&A then (even though Acme is closer for 3 of us... Wink )

I'll see what I can do for Saturday, I need to get Snikrot and a battlewagon anyway...
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Well we can let other weigh in as well. I know UU&A is pretty far for you and Marc. Plus I haven't heard anything from Dave since he said he had to take some time off, so we might not even be able to go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next