CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB Empty
PostSubject: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Other than a morning bank mutal fun review (not gonna buy more shares, no way) the day is cleared.

The GT is comming up fast so now is the time to get things ready. For myself that means detail painting and a whole lotta upgrades on my flocking.

So aiming for at least 1pm. Will be working on WFB, if anyone wants to use some of my gallon of woodglue and sand they are more than welcome.

40K and WFB gaming are open too.

Last edited by Angry Bob on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Id like to get in a fantasy game or 2 in preperation for the GT myself, as long as nothing comes up I should be able to be there
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:31 pm

I can be there if I know people will be there to play. A friend has been looking to play his VC, so I might be able to drag him up there too.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 am

Crobar wrote:
I can be there if I know people will be there to play. A friend has been looking to play his VC, so I might be able to drag him up there too.
He is welcome to borrow miniutres.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 am

I think Jim has enough of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:44 am

So fantasy on Thursday then??
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:51 am

Crobar wrote:
I think Jim has enough of them Smile
I thought Jim was having trouble getting out?
kaaden wrote:
So fantasy on Thursday then??
My prefrence is for WFB. Can bring the Waahg box if you want.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:31 am

that would be cool, if Jim comes, I wouldn't feel so lonely being the only one there without VC Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:34 am

Crobar wrote:
I wouldn't feel so lonely being the only one there without VC Smile
Used to feel semi-special being a VC player....

Wood Elf players seem to crop up after they got a new book. What got me was the Dwarves didn't get a big boost of players locally when they got their new book. Wasn't playing when the High Elves got an update so don't know how that revamp affected the number of new players.

Making some lunch here and will be heading up to the store in an hour or so. Got allot of Zombies to work on, yuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB   city - July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City.  Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB Empty

Back to top Go down

July 3rd-Thurs, Sci-fi City. Painting, flocking, 40K, WFB
Page 1 of 1