CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader Empty
PostSubject: Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader   Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 pm

So I was going back through the FAQ just to refresh myself on all the rules and now all Grey Knight Land Raider's and Crusaders have the machine spirit which allows it to shoot one more gun than would be allowed. After rereading that and going back to the Codex I noticed that the Crusader states that the hurricane pattern bolter can always shoot no matter the circumstances.

So my question is with the machine spirit on a crusader you get one more gun then would be allowed does that allow you to shoot the hurricane pattern bolter and another weapon effectively always allowing me to shoot two guns no matter the circumstances or is it that I can only shoot the two guns regardless of how far I move, but if i get a crew shaken I can only shoot one gun?
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader   Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm

The crusader can always shoot the bolters and at least 1 other weapon. Shaken, stunned, whatever. Doesn't matter. It kind of rocks that way.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/

Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Rules Questions & Discussion-
Jump to: