CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge

Go down 
+11
jimmy jam
Edge
Warmonger
zap2828
wittdooley
BoomFex
FrostFirus
kainthedragoonx
altahara
HAND OF DUME
Mike Leon
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:01 pm

I've done something like this before, and it was moderately successful, so I'll do it again. If it works out, then I'll keep doing it.

Here are the rules of the current challenge.

Beat my Blood Angels 1850 RTT army with Tau.

Standard force charts apply and Imperial Armour Tau units are allowed. Mission and deployment types will be randomly determined from the standard rulebook.

If you win you can have this neato burrito Crisis Suit with 2 Gun Drones.

Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge DSCF6317

Frankly, I think this thing will still be sitting on my shelf when the new Tau codex comes out, but maybe somebody will surprise me.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Why only Tau... you gotta beef with them or do you think that they are such a push over that your confidence is that high?
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am

I think he just has such a low opinion of them... meh Id accept if i had the models i want.. But id loose.. lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Because it will be difficult. Maybe too difficult. I doubt anyone can do it at all.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 pm

if anyone can do it, it's Garret. You know who I'm talking about. Dark Eldar Garret! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:46 pm

You may get your chance if Email brings them to DB Cooper Con instead of his SW.

If you know you can roll the Tau, why not issue it to a more challenging army.... SW for instance... they seem to be dominating the tables... for now. Make it a challenge for you also, not just your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Son, I can roll the Space Wolves or the Tau any time I want. It ain't no thang.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Ok DAD Rolling Eyes , let's see what place you come in on the 18th.

Talking to Wayno, there will be plenty of good armies to prove your worth.... even several SW's.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:00 pm

What's Wayno rolling with right now? Still Witch Hunters?
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 pm

He's running Sisters, a Lysander list, Bugs, Eldar, and Chaos. He wants it to be a surprise to everyone as to what he's bringing. He's the defending champ from the spring DBCC and as such is bringing the "BIG guns" with whatever he brings.... to quote him.
Back to top Go down
FrostFirus
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Do we get to see your list ahead of time?

I think I can out-think you given enough advantages to make up for power differances.

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:02 am

I have:

Dante
Mephiston
1 Sanguinary Guard with 5x Infernus Pistols
1 Sanguinary Guard with a Chapter Banner
2x Assault Squad, 10-man, meltagun, flamer, power weapon
2x Sanguinary Priests with Jump Packs
2x Attack Bike Squadron, 3-bikes, 3x multimeltas
Back to top Go down
BoomFex
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Can I proxi models or do I have to borrow a Tau army?
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Mike Leon, King of Spamalot Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:31 pm

No proxying models. That's just trashy.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:24 pm

A lot of words. Still no actions.
Back to top Go down
zap2828
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 am

Now I am new to 40k and tau ( the only army I have) but I do have to say you have no takers because tau don't really have a list that can take assaults and your army assaults too quick. Hey the dice gods could always shine on me though so if you don't mind playing someone with relatively few 40k games under his belt I'll play you. I will be up at ECG thursday and friday if some other date would work better just let me know.
p.s. my army isn't painted I know that bothers some people but I'm working on my skaven right now.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:41 am

It's time to issue the challenge to a more competative army.... Tau fig or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:49 am

HAND OF DUME wrote:
It's time to issue the challenge to a more competative army.... Tau fig or not.

QFT. I think Necrons are ready. afro
Back to top Go down
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:21 am

Necrons...Oh Yea!! cheers
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am

Necrons is a start. I think either of you two would give Mike a run for his money...

What do you think ML... you up for that?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Neophyte
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 am

I don't play Tau Mike, but I will accept your challenge. Any points level 1000-2500.
It should be open to any army anyway if you feel that confident about your skills as a BA General!

I play-
Blood Angels
Codex SM
Imperial Guard
Witch Hunters

I will see you this Saturday. I have 1000 pts or so of Space Wolves I would like to rid myself of and they are on the table if you accept. Bring a similar bounty and we will see.

I will be bringing BA this weekend, but if you post before Friday night, I can bring the others with me...

Let me know if you accept the counter challenge. king
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Necrons? Seriously? I thought about doing a Necron challenge but I don't have any Necron stuff to give away. Also, Tau probably have a better chance.

@Sandman2663

I have a tournament Saturday, but I'll accept your offer of a free Space Wolf army later in the week if possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Mike Leon wrote:
Necrons? Seriously? I thought about doing a Necron challenge but I don't have any Necron stuff to give away. Also, Tau probably have a better chance.

You thought about the 'Cron challenge but realized a couple true playas might show up. I don't need your give aways.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:11 pm

You'll see Sandman at the DBCC on saturday... he's a Martial Law member. Play Sandman's BA... yours against his. If you're that confident of your skills, put up 1000 pts of your BA army as equal bounty.

Who said that the bounty had to be Necron or Tau... just put up an equal bounty.

Warmonger is a fantastic/seasoned Necron player and would definately give you a show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge   Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Leon Issues Another Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: