CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign

Go down 
+12
kainthedragoonx
Keith
Fenix
JTPitt
wittdooley
JMarv
Evil Bob
Marc
FrostWolf
Crobar
Sigma Golem
Makari
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Ok the semester is over at the end of October and I am taking the next semester off which means... Fantasy Campaign starts Nov 8th or 15 depending on Player availability!!!!

Instead of posting the rules the people who are playing will have the rules emailed to them. So thanks for the patience and lets get this thing started!!!

And who is going to play? I only have 6 spots open!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Im in
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Am I still signed up to play? Last I remember Marc and I had a dwarf/empire tag-team I think. Does that still stand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:28 am

ooo me. And I only have Orcs and Gobbos.

Last edited by John Gemrich on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:29 am

If I am not still down for it, I would like to be. My High Elves are out for some R&R right now, so I will have to change my army... Dark Elves I think.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:45 pm

I would like to play.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 am

Rules will be emailed out tomorrow if I have your email. But go ahead and pm me your email and I'll send the rules set to anyone who wants it
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Ok so I emailed out rules the other day. if ya didn't get them let me know.

So when can we start... and any questions?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:14 pm

didn't get them
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 4:44 pm

I didnt get them either
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Hey Sean,

Looked over the rules, seems like you've put a lot of time into it. Looking forward to seeing the map!

When do you think we are going to be kicking this off? Originally Marc and I had both said that we had limited availability, hence the dwarf-empire partnership. I will continue to have very limited availability for games at least until the beginning of January. At that point, I should actually be able to schedule games regularly and might be able to be my own force. If so I might rather play lizardmen although their rules will be changing mid-campaign. Or I can still play dwarfs.

Also, what is the roster looking like these days? It seems from the posts that there might be 10 or so players?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:48 pm

I was hoping to get started this weekend or next but I have not heard from people as far as there availability to kick things off!

I can hold six players on the map with a relatively large gap between each but I can do up to maybe 10.
Here is the List I have this far:
Crobar= Elves of some sort
Frostwolf= VC
Marc= Empire
Angry Bob= VC
JMarv=Lizardmen or Dwarfs
JPitt= Skaven
wittdooley= High Elves
Carl Dillon= Elves
JGemerich= O&G
CJ= Man boobs Ogres

If people know that they are not going to have open schedules then I do want them to pair up. Like armies to like armies though or at the very least most common alliances.

So those who want to play and have not received the book check your email and if it is not in the Junk folder then PM me again with your email address and I will sent it to ya. The file will be in Word!
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:43 am

Well if we try and kick this off this weekend, who can meet?

I'm available this weekend, but probably can't commit to a game a week during this month, so the empire/dwarf alliance would live on.

Other people, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 pm

Can people do Saturday afternoon? I will be in Springdale area for a gig and was planning on hitting at least one store this weekend! SciFi City?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 pm

I can go Friday night.

I coach a 7-9yr old basketball team at the YMCA on Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:37 pm

However, I can represent team empire/dwarf on saturday if needed I guess.

Hey other people, comment!
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:31 pm

I can be there. Being that Christmas is this month, I can't promise I can be somewhere for a game at the drop of a hat, but being retired, my availability is pretty open Smile. Anytime this weekend works for me.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 am

FYI I will be playing the Dark Elves. I have pretty much every afternoon free after 3. I do work the weekends but will be available after 3. If we are playing at Sci Fi it will take me about 30 minutes to get over there. Acme is closest to home for me though, though either place is fine.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:22 pm

Just to be clear for everyone.
This Saturday I will be at scifi City with the map and will have those that are there designate their starting points. We will try and get as much done as far as start up and taking non combatant moves.
I have a gig to do Friday night so I cant do it that night.
After saturday it will be up to the individual players as to when they get there games in. A battle is only fought when 2 or more banners occupy a tile in teh same turn. If a turn is about to end and you don't get a game in I will resolve it in a couple of ways.
1. If 1 person couldn't do it or did not communicate it counts as a loss and I have a table chart that it will be resolved from...
2. If neither could do it then it will be a tactical withdrawal by both armies from the tile as if they ran out of supplies.
3. Have a stand in Fight for you using the banners contents.

The bulk of the game will be done through email or some other medium with an occasional get together to make some moves. Everyone will get a map on hex paper and I will send an updated map to each player after each turn. The map will contain all the tiles but unless you uncover or have direct knowledge of the tiles you will only see the information known to your team/side/or you.

Has anyone NOT received the Rules that want them. I have sent them for a third time again so if that doesn't work I'll try with another email account.

Again Teams can be made!!! but you need my approval first, and the Alliance must make sense... Dwarves and Goblins will NOT work together.
The advantage of a coalliance is you have access to 2 army books, the downside is you will still be restricted by teh same army compositions and share the revenue, and yes it is possible for a civil war, although I do not condone such acts... except for skaven, but then shame on you for being stupid enough to ally with them!!!
lol
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

I will be unable to attend this Saturday @SciFi

Maybe JMarv can represent Team Gunpowder?
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:34 pm

makari wrote:

3. Have a stand in Fight for you using the banners contents.

If a battle is using stand in fight, this is assuming that neither team mate is able to show up, that the army your fighting for is kept secret till the battle is resolved. That way any potential arguments of "well Carl really hates Skaven so he musta thrown the battle" wont come up.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Use the online board..

Interface Here..
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:29 pm

I should be able to represent team gunpowder on saturday, if only for a little bit. My wife was on call yesterday and today and I think again on Sunday? So she will probably not want me to spend all day up at Scifi. But assuming we start on time and move at a decent clip choosing empires it should be find.

Although right now I only count 4 teams replied?
Crobar
Carl
Makari
Marc/Me

Although this will make things go fast two more players/teams would be nice
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:25 pm

I'm not actually playing, just moderating and may need to make judgement calls when we find holes in the rules!...

However I can be a stand in but I hate elves and skaven.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:46 pm

So far I like the opposition..

Crobar - Dark Elves
Carl - Dark Elves

..T3 infanrty and stupidity plagued heavy cavalry Wink

Black Guard, Shades and Hydras are banned btw..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next