CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign

Go down 
+12
kainthedragoonx
Keith
Fenix
JTPitt
wittdooley
JMarv
Evil Bob
Marc
FrostWolf
Crobar
Sigma Golem
Makari
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 pm

so I am now part of the furintature or something?
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 pm

No, but you haven't responded as to whether you can come on Saturday to kick things off.

Can you?

This question stands for all those who have expressed interest, because If is me, Crobar and Carl then we should postpone....
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:27 pm

we going to get any games in? Its a waste for me to go that far and do nothing but kick off the campaign.

I am currently not player 40k I am waiting till the space wolf update comes out then I plan to get back into 40k
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Sure there can be games if you guys get through the turns absolutely. You can actually be engaged in the first turn...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:57 pm

alright I should be there as long as nothing comes up
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Ok so I will have the Sheets printed out for recording things and they will need to be modified as we go along. I will not have my laptop with me so pencil and papering it first day.

Bring your armies very possible you will be fighting on the first turn.

So I wanna ask seeing as it is teh day before now Who will be showing up?

I have up to 6 starting points to be filled by teams or by people alone.

I want an official tally by tomorrow of who is coming and with what and if tehy want to be on a team. If you cannot make it make sure the person you are teaming with knows so that descisions can be made.

I will consoladate responses on teh end of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:42 pm

I will be there with Dark Elves 3:30 4.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:35 pm

be there with my VC at 1 pm
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:23 am

I was planning on being there about 1, but if Carl can't make it until 3:30 or 4:00 we can't really start until then can we?

Also, Sean how are you going to do the dwarf/empire alliance. Will there be a dwarf region that raises dwarf units and an empire region that raises empire units etc?
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:29 am

After reviewing it my understanding of what will happen is each capital, barracks, training hall or landmark will generate one unit type for that team. So if you have a team with differnt races your starting points barracks will generate one unit type a turn. You would then have to choose which races and type it generates. Also, in your capital you will be able to buy as many barracks as you think you will need.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:43 am

[quote="JMarv"]I was planning on being there about 1, but if Carl can't make it until 3:30 or 4:00 we can't really start until then can we?
quote]

I was thinking, you guys could go a head and choose your starting areas and I will take the last one. I can have Sean roll my starting gold and text me the result and i will let him know what im buying for my first turn. My scoutig and movment roles can be made by one of the guys there and ill take over once i get there.
Ill hurry once im off work to get there and join in.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 am

Sean just let me know hes already up at the store hanging out if anyone wants to meet up early.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:55 am

like I said Ill be there at about 1 pm I cant get the any earilier sadly
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey, can someone post one of their camera photos of the board from yesterday? I've been working on making a powerpoint chart of what I can remember to send to Marc but that doesn't include much of the other side of the board. Carl or Matt - how did your pictures turn out?
Also, what happened to Crobar after attacking the independant ork village?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Hmmm lets just say that Crobar no longer has a banner at the moment.

I will try and get up to sci fi city again this week and look at the map and record it onto a hex map of progress and get that to everyone. I was in a wicked rush and forgot to fill out my hex paper map.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 pm

makari wrote:
Hmmm lets just say that Crobar no longer has a banner at the moment.
..all too easy Wink

Kidding aside, this should be a blast! Thanks again Sean..
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 pm

was fun yesterday to bad I had to leave before I got to see the end of it, oh well this should be very intersting to say the least

when I get around to it Im sure Ill find question on the rules only one I know of is were is that treasure chart
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:06 pm

I'll upload my pics later, someone text me to remind me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:13 pm

Because I am very trusting and hoping it will help people be aware of what it is that is up there:

The Map was left up at Scifi City becuase I forgot the Hex map to record all of it. As stated before I'll go up and get it this week and record stuff but people are more than welcome to take a peek at it. It is located under one of the gaming tables.

NO CHEATING!!! lol

The treasure/quest table will be put togther this week as it is from the Warhammer Quest book!
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:36 pm

I was beaten to a man. Not much I can say except whatever those goblins were drinking that day, I want some Smile.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 pm

Yes Gork Mork and Bork Showed up and Blessed the scrappy Gobbos!!! Nothing could have gone better for them...
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:57 pm

they beat what a unit double thier points? those were some stupid goblins what did you do shrink orgren and move them to fantasy and paint them green? didnt know when to die Razz
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:10 pm

Hey Sean, are we going to do the next moves (overwintering the banners, equinox rolls and event) and the beginning of next turn online now? And if so, can we start? How do we deal with dice rolling. Do we need a witness?
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:34 pm

Hey Y'all, just a few points that I wanted to lay out there.

Someone rolled up a temporary alliance at one point, - Crobar? Anyone remember where this territory was, it needs to revert to independant this turn.

Crobar, your village that I traded to you is isolated since it cannot draw a line to your capital, so you won't get revenue from it until you conquer one of those independant settlements and connect it to your empire. (Sean can't always be as on fire as he was!)

Sean, I strongly propose changing the defending settlement forces to first core, then hero, then warmachine, or maybe, core, core, warmachine hero or something with core first. If someone was to attack one of the player villages (i.e. not orcs) we'd show up with what, one repeater bolt thrower?, or for me, one cannon? or a bolt thrower and then I can't make a min core unit. Think of your chaos warriors. A hellcannon. Seriously. You can't even bring one in 200 points. This mechanic just does not make sense for towns and villages.

Also, by my map's account Carl's forces crossed the river and explored over to the coast. How did they do this? Did we all forget about river crossings? I'm guessing we did. And Sean, my notes are fuzzy on this, did you discover a village near the very end of your exploration on the coast? I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Ok here goes:
The minimum for a defensive stand of a settlement is now as follows
1 Core Choice... thats it don't need anything else, you may take a warmachine of a catapult or ballista as a core choice. Catapult (stone thrower) is the standard effects in the rulebook and costs 70pts.. Ballista is the same effects as the bolt thrower in the rule book for 35 points.

The path cut forth by carl was traversed over bridges...

An independent town was discovered at the tip of the map between the Crobar and Carl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next