CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have been working on lately?

Go down 
+10
Makari
LupusGhost
Hacksaw
Danny
Mendin
Marc
JMarv
wittdooley
Bojesphob
Sigma Golem
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

What have been working on lately? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:11 am

Sigma, if they are resin bases, you should be able to sand, drill, exacto knife them, and they should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:25 am

bojesphob1 wrote:
Sigma, if they are resin bases, you should be able to sand, drill, exacto knife them, and they should be good to go!
this is why I like them
I usually DON'T sand because of my asthma
but, i'm also less of a perfectionist (That's not a slight to any of you all)
I simply prefer to "Get it on the table"
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Goofing with a Kroot scheme while trudging along with the Eldar No

Found a Steam Tank on eBay that was assembled and sold off mine which was still in pieces (..free super glue residue included)

All my Empire models are actually fully assembled Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
greentea
Neophyte
greentea

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:11 pm

I'm not the best painter, but I Just finnished a chaos space marine that I think is pretty good for my level.

P.S. I'll try to get some pics in soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 am

I've been working on this Chaos Knight. Experimenting with the armor and the metallics a bit.

The armor is in need of one more round of highlights. The boots and saddles are only base coated currently.

Also assemble and primed
2 drop pods
5 sternguard
5 Assault Marines

What have been working on lately? - Page 2 415541984_f6tnx-O
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 am

Well, other than playing my new Wii and Guitar Hero World Tour, I'm working on the last few Orks from the Black Reach. I've got the remaining two deffkoptas about 60% done, and the last three Boyz about 50% done.

I attempted to assemble my drop pod, but screwed up the placement of the strap in points, and am having to go through and try to break it apart and reassemble it.... That's not going to well, and I'm trying to decide what i want to do. I may just keep the ones out that broke and put equipment into the rest of the area, or something like that, but not sure what I want to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 am

bojesphob1 wrote:

I attempted to assemble my drop pod, but screwed up the placement of the strap in points, and am having to go through and try to break it apart and reassemble it.... That's not going to well, and I'm trying to decide what i want to do. I may just keep the ones out that broke and put equipment into the rest of the area, or something like that, but not sure what I want to do at the moment.

I've sealed mine up. I'm not playing with them with the fins down. It'll be interesting to see how they are ruled for footprint when it comes time for tournament play.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:50 am

I finally got the rest of my Knights put together. Dan ended up finding another squad from when we were trying to get his brother to play and got them together too. Now it's just a matter of getting everything paiinted.....god help me now......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:31 am

Assembled
5 assault marines
5 scout snipers
5 tactical marines

cut a razorback off the sprue.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:55 am

Here is my current project, a custom Ork Nob on Attack Bike. I like how it's turned out so far Smile

What have been working on lately? - Page 2 Bikenob

What have been working on lately? - Page 2 Bikenob2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Working on my Uncharted Seas Sails and an Illyad figure called the Tuarg. Kinda a big minotaur look guy.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:01 pm

Preparing my area/loadout for a Wednesday paint-a-thon.

I'll have a soild line up and knockout a bunch of Eldar, Tau, Empire and a few long lost projects (BA, Orks, Hierodule, Horrors.. yada yada)

Between these two upcoming Holiday breaks I should get back on my painting ways.. should..
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:14 pm

I need to stop buying new stuff and finish painting what I have! I just bought a box of Tankbustas, (the squigs I'll have posted in the Gallery hopefully tonight or tomorrow) and I still have all of the space marines from the Black Reach to paint yet.... Not to mention about 30 some odd space marines that have been sitting around for quite a while as well....
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Neophyte
Fenix

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:34 pm

I have too much right now. Bunch of stuff leftover from gamesday and Gencon is still waiting to be assembled.

15 Flagellents
Unit of Dark Elf Warriors
5 cold one knights
8 exectioners
and a bunch of little stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/Xenix?ref=profile

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 am

Cut a drop pod off the sprue and cleaned it up.

Continued to paint my Taurg from Ilyad games. On to the base and final details. Hope to post it later on this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have been working on lately?   What have been working on lately? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have been working on lately?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2