A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

Posts : 641
Join date : 2008-09-22
Age : 45
Location : Cincinnati

Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE   Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Art of War is beginning an INFINITY LEAGUE with OP (Organized Play) support
on Saturday afternoons
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

Posts : 658
Join date : 2008-04-15
Age : 38
Location : Art of War Gaming and Miniatures!

Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE   Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 am

We're still in the early planning stages of this...and based on the games this past Saturday, we're going to be working on demos first. The League will be coming at a later date as we want to make sure people know how to play first. alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
QCG
Neophyte
QCG

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Mason

Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE   Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 am

kainthedragoonx wrote:
We're still in the early planning stages of this...and based on the games this past Saturday, we're going to be working on demos first. The League will be coming at a later date as we want to make sure people know how to play first. alien
The game is mad easy. I don't know what you mean....===> study 
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

Posts : 658
Join date : 2008-04-15
Age : 38
Location : Art of War Gaming and Miniatures!

Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE   Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:23 am

jgemrich wrote:
kainthedragoonx wrote:
We're still in the early planning stages of this...and based on the games this past Saturday, we're going to be working on demos first. The League will be coming at a later date as we want to make sure people know how to play first. alien
The game is mad easy.  I don't know what you mean....===>  study 

Someone classified my knowledge of the rules as could not pass the first grade of Infinity
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
QCG
Neophyte
QCG

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Mason

Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE   Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:23 am

kainthedragoonx wrote:
jgemrich wrote:
kainthedragoonx wrote:
We're still in the early planning stages of this...and based on the games this past Saturday, we're going to be working on demos first. The League will be coming at a later date as we want to make sure people know how to play first. alien
The game is mad easy.  I don't know what you mean....===>  study 
Someone classified my knowledge of the rules as could not pass the first grade of Infinity
study <==== John playing Infinty.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain


Posts : 2334
Join date : 2007-08-20
Age : 45
Location : Harrison OH

Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE   Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey just a heads up....I wasn't try to get certian people in trouble about this. I was just trying to get a feel if it was a possible legit thing or not. I'm down for every other saturday I'm not working for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE   Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Art of War INFINITY LEAGUE
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Champions League Tournament ~ Sign - IN ~
» SCCT Super League II
» SCCT Book Super League I
» Infinity-X.icb Book (60MB) to InfinityChess GUI
» Infinity Chess

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Other Wargames :: Infinity-
Jump to: