This will be a three round resurrection style tournament. Bring four copies of your roster, your models (painting not required) and everything you need to play a game.
• Your team can be any NAF-legal race
• Spend up to 1,000,000 gold (any not spend is lost)
• Must be at least 11 players
• No star players
• No inducements
• No special play cards
• Once your team is purchased, you may choose one non-big guy to have a doubles skill. Then choose a second non-big guy to have a normal skill (you may instead take two normal skills, just one, or none). Note that one player may not get both skills.
• The first round will be randomly paired (people arriving together will not get paired, if possible)
• The second and third round will be paired using the Swiss system (winners play winners, etc.)
• If we get more than 8 players, there will be a fourth game for the finals
• Tournament Champion – highest score (according to NAF scoring rules)
• Most Casualties – the team with the most casualties in all games played (cannot be the Champion)
• Toilet Bowl – the team that lost every game and scored the least touchdowns + casualties
*** Note that this event is NOT NAF-sanctioned, but uses all the rules as if it were sanctioned ***
The footprints made in the sands of time are not made by sitting down... Unless your playing Warhammer WAAAGH!
New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Imperial Guard (0-0)