A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GregD
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:57 am

I'm curious how'd the tourney go? I couldn't play so I have to live vicariously!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewen
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:54 am

Turnout was the lowest it has been so far with 6. In the previous event, I was concerned about getting the extra tables setup because of the turnout.

Top spot was Nathan with Black Templar. From memory, he ran an Imp Knight, a FW Imp Knight, FW Sicaran battle tank, Whirlwind, and other stuff I don't recall. Second went to Alex with his Blood Angels and Will was very close to Alex with CSM running Helbrute dataslates.

Good news was store prize support. Top spot was $50 store cert and second $30 store cert and all other players $10 cert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewen
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:32 am

40Kwill wrote:
In regards to the Damocles datasheets the Named knight int there is marked as an Apocalypse Datasheet if you see the notations on page 59 of the Apocalypse rules.
So he is not stamped 40K legal.

Interesting. Thanks for looking into it Will. I was searching for my apoc book yesterday and couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GregD
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:06 pm

That sounds like the List Nate used at eastside recently. I played against him and it was a nasty list. Hopefully i'll be able to catch the next tourney!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewen
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 pm

The next one will be April. I was hosting every other month but Cincy Con is in May, and I don't want to conflict. We will be setup as a primer and have store prize support in addition to player's buyin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
40Kwill
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:42 pm

GregD wrote:
That sounds like the List Nate used at eastside recently. I played against him and it was a nasty list. Hopefully i'll be able to catch the next tourney!

Same list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
40Kwill
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:44 pm

dewen wrote:
40Kwill wrote:
In regards to the Damocles datasheets the Named knight int there is marked as an Apocalypse Datasheet if you see the notations on page 59 of the Apocalypse rules.
So he is not stamped 40K legal.

Interesting. Thanks for looking into it Will. I was searching for my apoc book yesterday and couldn't find it.

Of course with the exception of Apocalypse Formations which are restricted to Aplocalypse almost everything from Forgeworld can be fielded in a 40K game. Even things with a Apocalypse only stamp will almost certainly be on the sanctioned Lords of War list FAQ http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/L/lordsofwar.pdf

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Templar Dude
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Ill try to be there at eastside! though only one titan this time though i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament   Today at 4:50 am

Back to top Go down

Hobby Shop (Dayton) Mar 14th 40K Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2